Saturday, September 17, 2022

Sickness and School

I BIND YOU SATAN ON THE INTERNET WEB AND CELL PHONES|IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER MESSIAH AND SPIRIT
Tongues I BIND YOU SATAN ON THE INTERNET WEB AND CELL PHONES|IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND SPIRIT

SUPPORT AND JOIN OUR CAUSE!! JOIN ALMIGHTY GOD MESSIAH WITH TRUTH!!

Sickness and Children

This I did talk about and never posted or wrote training the boys with that book..actually had gad men then gov battle for possession of the computer sis got me and others with control. So a battle back and forth it was. My sister Cheryl snapped with her face recognition the picture I never put on my computer of these men. This was when I traveled down there following my brother Chris to make sure I would have a man to follow make sure I would get there to see what the heck was going on with my big sister as I could not get any questions answered regarding her, I needed to know myself being her closest friend and sister. So a battle back and forth my sis who wanted me off the drugs talking had flipped not listening as I was going to doctor about it.. and all the family did the same. I would have snapshots wake up with and did publish them later.. telling that book Matthew about them. Bob and I not separated then. She braided my hair that way even.. took snap sent to Bob as I stayed with her first, no more than 3 days with her or you stink. She did not even know how since Chris married as we both there for that, had no clue never went to that brother's house so close to all brother it was, no clue how to get there. Ask me had to take her shit gifts, didn't know even what he smoked and what beer he would drink those took him. Knowing this am sure maybe?? either that or Chris saying, when he was swollen up and found then cancer she wanted to see him, he went to Carey's house for her not to come to his house then even.

Sickness as children, we were made to stay in bed.. no out of bed to play.. and mom would take care of us. Usually these were stomach sickness throwing up, diarrhea, or just feeling like that not yet doing...and would usually have a big of a temp mom always checking by kissing out foreheads.. if super hot would take temp. These times the only times we were allowed to have soda pop. When sick you never drank water.. it was chips of ice a bit not much and see if keep down these first before moving on to next phase.. bread or toast. The soda pop I mentioned about in this story yaked about never wrote..but on several times after separated.. I asked people if they remember their mom's doing the same and what ever happened to this brand of pop. All said yes we remember and they had no clue what made it stop.

WARNING DO NOT BUY THE POP NOW OUT AGAIN

THE REASON IS BECAUSE IT SAYS "NEW" I DID GET A CASE AND HAVE DRUNK IT, SAVING SOME FOR TESTING..SHOULD AND THIS THE ONLY WAY I WILL BUY IT AGAIN AND HAVE IT TESTED.. TO SEE IF DRUGS POISON WAS PUT IN TO KILL PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME AND ALMIGHTY GOD. NOW FOR ME NOT WORRIED JOSEPH DID DRINK POISON AND SO DID IN ANCIENT PIECES I SAW NO LONGER CAN GET OF WRITINGS OF BOOK OF JOHN DID DO. SO STAY AWAY FROM 7-UP THERE CAN BE A MESSAGE GOOD ONE SENT OUT WITH THIS BUT DO NOT DRINK THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL PUT THE GOOD MENTIONING AGAIN THE BAD ON ANOTHER POST OF ALMIGHTY GODS.

No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs