Thursday, September 15, 2022

TRIBULATION

End times does come with tribulation, that can be in all area's of life people. Right now I am dealing with it regarding purchase of real estate even battles, filty men in my family now dealing with not any help or consideration men just do not come with that built in them. So I told my son's both verbal.. stay the F away from your mom have fun right now and plant kill shots where you work hidden. Man won't help and won't release them.. I ask them to stay away from me dealing with my Ehrman side of the family there are more for me to deal with. A family of follow the leader big brother. The good in his house his wife, same as brother Carey...good in Cheryl's house never have talked with and will be last is David. Connie my side kick is is ruled by her husband the evil better than most he is but she was the good...was the daily in the word every day. I did battle for that with here with her heart almost died she did. Worship and cry did till she lived...went on a long time with bleeding internally no could figure out even. So although I do believe Larry will hear just as I believe Bob will, they never have been faithful to be in the word daily. Lynda and Mari I would think they are in it more than their counter parts. I know how both love the Lord.

Anyway been even yelling at eldest testing to see if will get involved and that boy will not PTL for him hahahaha So I pray they are having fun.. I want their music created CD's, I want version 6 something of bible, I want Mari's mom's poems who's number even happened to be 22 and I told Mari way back the meaning of it. I believe her parents just like mine were a ONE Father did make them. So anyway the battles continue I told my son's be creative making things they have seen mentioned mom wants.. should I see ask for a word change would let them know.. but desire them to have some fun till I am done with this dam family of mine..then we will proceed. It is possible that Mari's mother's poems would fit a created melody you boys did. Josh had made me a CD I no longer have and I do remember having favorites on it I mentioned to him. So looking forward and hope to hear and see new things as we see what the man's heart is on this planet it requires man the woman needs to stay out...should any woman be there they are there to cause problems is all. Heck I talked about having a squirt gun and fly by shootings of daddy hahaha I would call them.. but all he did is point his finger at things while driving by and bind satan over it and case him out. Could also be done on DC march I brought up. DC MARCH WALLS COME TUMBLING DOWN hear right now.. going to publish... again.. "raise" "standard"

No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs