Thursday, April 1, 2021

Bethlehem and Tap Dance

 Being a bit older, I remember us changing schools, I don't however know why it happened.  Maybe Trinity just stopped having school?  For some reason I want to say that was not the case, only reason I say that, is because I think my other Ehrman cousins still might have continued to go to Trinity.  I am not sure of this.  We however were moved to my mothers, mothers church Bethlehem.  So we went to Bethlehem until we moved to Anderson Indiana.

Well memories at this age again with us girls, all three of us was Mom had us all in tap dancing.  We of course practiced in the basement.  Mom would come down and work with us, putting the records on and helping to teach.  I remember preparing for a recital I think...it also included the use of a cane (stick).  

Well the moves included tapping around in a circle around the cane...we also did cane over head and different dance steps.  Most of the tap steps were the "shuffle ball change"  "heel toe" "shuffle ball change"  So trying to get speed really for this not here to learn..just show how done a video!!


 

 

Copyright © 2009 I'm Global Now. All rights reserved. 


No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs