Saturday, April 17, 2021

My Family, an anouncement

 I am going to plan to come to FL to see and stay with my sister Con.  Find out what the heck going on with her.  I have sent email through company as all my stuff removed again for Larry's email.. went to their website and emailed there.  I have his phone number and will call him asking if I can stay with them forever how long.  Since no one in the freeking family seems to know crap..not even her children can seem to give proper info on her.  

So am planning since I have a shit 21 year old vehicle to follow Chris and Eathell back so at least have my brother to get me there.

Hope to see everyone will let you all know what Larry says to me.  He certainly has the room for me, and Con has called for me to come care for her before.  Maybe Sister Cheri will come see too.




Copyright © 2009 I'm Global Now. All rights reserved. 


No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs