Monday, August 29, 2022

New Category

I decided I need a current happenings maybe re family here. So maybe 2022 happenings. I am not sure I will put a post though on my older sister site as I did get some pictures her daughter came with family it was Levi's birthday so he opened his gift there saw her mom before heading off all them to the movies. https://flehrman2.blogspot.com/Second of 6 siblings eldest sister

I was given a word today but it was to someone else heard while typing to him so gave it him what Father 2 words were told to look up scriptures...if question want witness to ask.

No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs