Sunday, December 4, 2022

Yak about time with the Lord

 This is actually just telling the thoughts running through my head while in worship a couple days ago where I was pounded with things.  Jumping back and forth..dam bible online to my computer one a royal pain and lasted long as once get scripture another song.  To try to get you all that Father even says to me it was for the body as what?  A witness in time spent?  I yellered I call it stop I am human I can't remember all this pounded at me.  There will be days like this.. yellering in my head is very quiet.  Then might yeller out loud for so here is the text for the post I am still working on. I listened to 3 songs and they are not even listed yet..as it went into children things to me should be on another post.  So I have actually dleteted the text there and am working on it.  word lots and to much backing up so much scriptures to.  I removed the post called Worship - order on 12-3-2022 from here https://messiah.iamalmightygod.com/

The start of my morning was quiet thoughts with Almighty God Messiah the Great Spirit.  So I put on my Cherokee morning song as I do think about cousin George also, him Shawnee which was in Bob's mother so in my son's not as strong but there.  It also in my and Bob's

cousin the Saalfranks through my mom's brother's wife Ralph he was also married to a Betty same bloodline family.  So with my cousins there Bob and I were both cousins, to Daniel, Margett (Peggy), Ronald and Katheryn.  Bob's mom and their mom's grandpa's were brothers,

the Carpers which was Big G's maiden name Mary Carper.  Mary Carper and her sister 

Grace I believe it was both those siblings married brothers too.  The Deusler brothers... Betty Duesler my husband's mom and the son of Grace they teased were Kissing Cousins... Norman Duesler his name and lived had a flower shop in Lagrange where mom and dad shopped

while living at Cline Lake.  So George a head spirit well lots call that even a medicine man, told me he could understand lots of Cherokee so the tribes were related.  I had askered him if he knew the Cherokee morning song I just lovered it.  Sent it to my sister's husband a Harris

as I knew his mother I believe was Indian from that tribe and sent it to him.  I had sent then Larry lots of things as I believe it was Michelle that investigated these things.  I had asked my sister about it way before she had to check with Michelle and I was right in what

she found.  The reason I loved to the song is the words Ya Ya Ya.  Now way back first online simple passwords had.. I used mememe and yayaya  if needed or forced to change jumped back and forth..as things got more with passwords I just would use justme@ either yayaya

or mememe.  My big brother, set up my daddy's email a yahoo.com account..gave made daddy a password.  So really that made my big brother if he so desired to get into daddy's email.  Daddy's email was rcesr for senior.  Daddy after married to Jennie, complained to me

as we used to video comferance chat then..also had my sister Cheri set up to do this with me from AZ... anyway..Daddy said to me his password was just to hard he didn't know how to change it... so I said I will change it for you Daddy.. he gave me his password I logged

in and changed his password and came back told him what it was.. I said I gave you one of mine Daddy it is simple... yayaya.  After daddy graduated... I used to once in a while log into his email and then did stop.

</p><p>  Now I did lots of research even earlier just trying to put pieces that I found over the years never forgot trying to put after a Catholic carasmatic daddy askered me to asker her what tribe he was from and she said the tribe of Dan.  Poppered right out her mouth

no question or ponder did.  Daddy's coment hearing that to me was just a tone as he was strict with dissapline even us children.. but said "FIGURES".  So I searched scriptures regarding the tribe of Dan and found last mention of them they were on ships in stead of war I

think going on at the time all were asking where is Dan.  Last heard from.  Well thoughts fly through your mind a lot faster than typing and reading people...for you to try to understand all the connections is all I will say on this and not post it to this what I was given.

I did start the music..thoughts fly and all the sudden haver no clue at what number slide the bar to start it over again...playing then the full song.  I just said out loud don't asker me why I did that I have no clue.

 

No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs