Saturday, March 20, 2021

Family Chickenpox

Well, I started my morning posting on other sites don't have them listed or book marked on this new computer those in my family have the list I was also given several songs this morning.  Decided then to look for  Ehrmann family Coat of Arms with a link to that.  We however dropped one of the "n" on the end..not all siblings of Grandpa Ehrman did this.  Well you just have to add it to background then  haha  with a link to info.  Our family was from Switzerland paternal side.  According to a cousin I worked with in church records..he said our family was there from the beginning now I don't know what he meant by that the records only went back to like 1600...He however born raised there.  We ended up being even distant related on a few different lines.

My next memory as a child is everyone being sick  haha  poor mom, like 3 of us all came down with chickenpox I think...maybe 4 of us.  All same day...well that is what Daddy came home to  I think she was even crying.  Well I think back then if someone had those things you went to expose your children to it..that and mumps as they are bad to get as adults.  I mean this was much worse than a bad hair day with all these itching children.

As fast as my mom had children she could have been PG too...us 3 girls were like 15 months apart.  Once she would stop nursing she would get PG again.  She said that would stop at biting  lol  Well us 3 girls must have been biters hahaha

I want to say the house of course was finished way before that...I do remember I think mom even laid that kitchen tile or helped...but upstairs I think just 2 big rooms not sure on boys but on us 3 girls all slept same room. 2 double beds in it and a closet we used to play in went full length with a door at each end as i recall.

Cheri and I always slept together, Con always alone.  Boys I think were all together just not sure Chuck.  Well just had to see if there was a song for children that played in the closet but don't see one.



Copyright © 2009 I'm Global Now. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Copyright

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Teaching Me To Drive

Well this story must have been important as it disappeared from my chats with Matthew. So I will do him this and post this story I told him...

Search This Blog

Cynthia Sue Ehrman-Jacobs